132 results found
- Alan Rodrigues | Sguardo Magazine
- Marina Terechov | Sguardo Magazine
- Oxana Prikhodko | Sguardo Magazine
Oxana Prikhodko portifolio Oksana Prikhodko Russia Oksana Prikhodko is a Russian artist who currently lives and works in Russia and Georgia. Her inspiring by historical painting. "My heroes – ordinary modern people, not models, try on the images, for a few minutes becoming them. This is the instant I need to capture. This moment is an exciting moment of truth, for which the whole shooting takes place. In my portraits people are not happy, their faces are thoughtful, thoughts are deep. Another criterion of my portraits is that they are honest and Frank. They are the essence, the idea of my characters. Such as they really are". She works in the genres of historical and contemporary portrait, self-portrait.
- Dina Barieva | Sguardo Magazine
- Tivan Zarkand | Sguardo Magazine
Tivan Zarkand Portifolio Tivan Zarkand London,England "My photographic practice is often centered around portraiture and fashion. Due to my interest in film, names like Stanley Kubrick and Andrei Tarkovski have been a great reference to me. I'm keen on exploring metaphysical concepts in my work."
- Natallia Yeliseyeva | Sguardo Magazine
- Anastasia valyaeva | Sguardo Magazine
- Sergey Vinogradov | Sguardo Magazine
- Volkova Irina | Sguardo Magazine
- Viktoria Skopichenko | Sguardo Magazine